Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Award!


Omg I'm so hyped, coz I got an AWARD!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Thanks so much to BLINGLICIOUS!!!!! Love ya girl.


Rules: Say 7 things about yourself.

1. Yesterday I realised that when i read IN CAPITALS, I shout in my head.

2. I got accepted into seniors in dancing :-)

3. I have a side fringe(*GASP*)

4. I go on my computer every morning just to check if I have any new comments

5. Unlike other girls I love iCarly instead of Hannah Montana and Taylor Swift instead of Miley Cyrus.

6. When people ask me if I'm on Team Jacob or Team Edward I say Team Spongebob

7. Right now I'm sick :-(

I nominate:

Serendipity Reviews

Life in Musings

Anna Banana

4 comments:

Lexi said...

thats sooo cool! lol well done!

Lexi said...

hey cherry diva! plz could you maybe follow my blog back? http://mizzgorgeouz.blogspot.com !

thanks

+ i LOVE the backrounds and i love looking through your archives!

BLINGLICIOUs said...

Your sooo welcome, I LOVE YOUR BLOG and I am soooo sorry I havnt been able to comment more, I dont have that much time, but YOU RULE, I LOVE everything aboiut your blog!!!
I gave you another award!!
SOZ if youve already got it, tell me if you want the inspirational award, I wan to give it to you but only if you want it!!
IM GONNA GIVBE IT TO YOU ANYWAYZ you inspire me!!!=)

Lexi said...

I HAVE AN AWARD FOR YOU ON MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!