Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Post the weirdest picture you have ever seen/taken:
Well, I can't really post it because there are creepy stalkers out there, but there's this one pic my mum took of me trying to do a cartwheel ...and miserably failing. And also one time my friends decorated S's face in blue eyeshadow like an Avatar, I took a pic of that.
Have you ever used Photoshop?
No, but I want to!!!
Have you ever wanted to kill your camera because you couldn't get the perfect picture?
Not really, I got mad but I never wanted to KILL it....
Have you ever taken a picture from the top of a very steep hill or a cliff?
YES. In Tasmania. Gorgeous pic, if I do say so myself.
I pass it to:
(They don't really have ooo at the end of their name, i just added that coz it sounds cool!)
I'm really sorry, I'd tag more but I really gotta run...TTYL!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
"Doesn't he own a shirt?" -Edward
"Dad, Edward is old-school" -Bella
"Is like, code or something?" -Charlie
"Well, I am hotter than you"-Jacob
and our favourite....
"She broke her hand...punching my face" -Jacob
Even during the bits that weren't meant to be funny, she and I were trying SO hard not to laugh. In the end we just freely cracked up.
Then we went to Kmart and pretended to be really posh, including faking a phone call from 'Josh'. :-)
Last was the pool, where we went up to a totally random guy and said:
S: "Hey, OMG I remember you!"
Me: "Oh, hey there old pal"
*Dude's face brights up then looks quizzical*
*I stare at him*
Me:"Hey wait, you're not Connor"
*turns to S*
"He's not Connor, lets go"
It was the most awesome day these school holidays, and it's awesome that I got I got mysef to sit down and blog about it. Well, I better go. Thanks for reading!!!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Saturday, June 12, 2010
The following link (don't click on it yet!!!! don't click on it until you've finished reading this) takes you to a picture that is proven to be of two identical dolphins jumping out of the crystal blue water. If you see exactly that, you are normal. If, however, you see anything other than that, you are proven to be crazy.
The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice Kingsley: I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
-Alice in Wonderland
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Rules: Say 7 things about yourself.
1. Yesterday I realised that when i read IN CAPITALS, I shout in my head.
2. I got accepted into seniors in dancing :-)
3. I have a side fringe(*GASP*)
4. I go on my computer every morning just to check if I have any new comments
5. Unlike other girls I love iCarly instead of Hannah Montana and Taylor Swift instead of Miley Cyrus.
6. When people ask me if I'm on Team Jacob or Team Edward I say Team Spongebob
7. Right now I'm sick :-(
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Another thing is painting my toenails. I have discovered my talent.
**EDIT: THESE ARE MY FEET, BY THE WAY. NOT SOMETHING OFF GOOGLE IMAGES**
Also lip syncing. I am extremely good at that. I fooled my parents with a video of me lip syncing to 'Umbrella'.
We have play practice today. Yes, on a Sunday. At 2pm. I am planing on wearing something dramatic and funky, but I'll probably end up wearing tracksuit pants, a hoodie and a pair of Havaianas. True Australian.
MLIA is one of the best websites ever.
I just posted. Yay.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Okay, so the rules are:
Copy the award into a blog post.
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Tell seven things about yourself that your readers didn't know.
Declare seven bloggers as the new recipients.
Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
Okaaaaaaaaaaay. Umm. Seven things. Here I go.
1. I have wind chimes stuck ALL OVER my ceiling. I've been collecting them for about 2 or 3 years now. It looks REALLY cool when the air conditioner is on and they all twinkle. :-)
2. I have no middle name. None at all. Neither does my brother or my parents. Sometimes my friends make up middle names for me. The currant one is 'Daisy'.
3. I ALWAYS use sarcasm and I'm way paranoid! My friends and I always laugh at each other's sarcastic comments. And if I, say, get an ear ache I presume it's because I have a deadly ear infection and I might go deaf. Seriously.
4. Recently I learnt that I can't drink soft drinks. They feel horrible on my teeth and then it feels like there's an explosion in my stomach and it HURTS. So umm, yeah. LOL.
5. I love long socks. Knee Hi ones. Plus hoodies, gloves and hats. I looooooooooooooooooooooooove hats!!!
6. I love drama and art. I'm in the school production (play). I have paints and sketch pads and easels ALL OVER my room too :-)
7. I'm thinking about starting a new blog! Tell me watcha think.
Cool The people I've nominated (if you've already done it or been nominated u don't have 2 do it twice):
2. Courtney Jane
4. Lily Sage
Sunday, April 18, 2010
I love my followers and readers, who continue to read my blog while I don't post for months at a time. I never forget you, every night I write a blog post in my head, unfortunately it usually doesn't get posted.
I love my friends because they love me, and because they do the most amazing things to make me happy. You are truly wonderful, I feel amazingly lucky because I met you.
I love my family because they put up with my tantrums and pleas. They love me so much that they not only give me shelter and water and food, but the most amazing gifts and advise and inspiration and most importantly encouragement. They help me do what I want to do, and make a purpose in my life.
Even my family who lives on the other side of the world (grandparents, cousins) I can still hear the love in your voice when you talk to me on the phone.
I love God because he chose to create us, give us life. He watches over us and answers our prayers. He gave up his only Son for us. He is a father to everyone, He is what connects us and still loves us when we feel no one does.
I love music and writing and rain and smiles. I love a strawberry sunset and I love being myself. I love everyone who believes in me, everyone who teaches me, everyone who is prepared to help me up when I fall down.
I love you. There are two people in the world whose heart would be shattered in pieces without you, and I am one of them.