Thursday, July 8, 2010

Second Award!!

Thank you again to Annalee McGarry!


Post the weirdest picture you have ever seen/taken:

Well, I can't really post it because there are creepy stalkers out there, but there's this one pic my mum took of me trying to do a cartwheel ...and miserably failing. And also one time my friends decorated S's face in blue eyeshadow like an Avatar, I took a pic of that.

Have you ever used Photoshop?

No, but I want to!!!

Have you ever wanted to kill your camera because you couldn't get the perfect picture?

Not really, I got mad but I never wanted to KILL it....

Have you ever taken a picture from the top of a very steep hill or a cliff?

YES. In Tasmania. Gorgeous pic, if I do say so myself.

I pass it to:

1. Amber-ooo

2. Meggin-ooo

(They don't really have ooo at the end of their name, i just added that coz it sounds cool!)

I'm really sorry, I'd tag more but I really gotta run...TTYL!

No comments: