Thursday, September 3, 2009

A New Bicylce and Sweet Blossoms...

Hello bloggers!
Today I finally received my new bike! My old one is about like, up to my knee and is horribly old. My new one is light blue and just the right height! I am so excited. I can't wait to ride it to school on Monday!

Also, today is the third day of spring. It's SO lovely! I reckon spring is my favourite season. Not too hot, not too cold, and of course all the cherry trees start to blossom! It looks so fairytale-ish. Outside our house is a beautiful peach blossom tree. I'll have some pictures up as soon as I replace the battery in my camera. Which might take a while. :)

Oh, before I got, I would like to tell you about a lovely blog, Pixie Dust and Rose Petals. It is so very poetic and positive, I love it!!! Please check it out!

4 comments:

catriona said...

Hiya! It's Cat, I'm a friend of Amber's and Rachel's :o)

I LOVE your blog! Could you please take a quick look at mine and maybe follow it ??

Thank you so much! xx

P.S you'll find the link on amber and rachels blogs :)

catriona said...

Thank you for looking at my blog :D

What is the colour scheme you would like for your banner??

Anna said...

go check out the title of cathy cassidy's next book. you'll love it.

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....