Bonjour all, sorry haven't been bloggin' in...how long was it since I properly blogged? Oh well, it feels like it's been a while. Well, in that time I have been doing many things but I won't tell you everything 'cause then I'll be here all week. But some interesting things....our netball team won a few games. Oh, and I went to a sleepover at my friend M's house (S was there too)and we tried to stay up until past 4:00 am (our record) but then M fell asleep so we went to sleep as well, because there was no point staying up any longer without her. Oh, I bought a bottle of hot pink and neon yellow nail polish for three dollars. And it's actually good nail polish, which is just SO cool and such a bargain! We also went ten-pin bowling and I came 2nd (S came first).
Before we went to bed we had a beauty session and M went a bit crazy with the lipstick and started drawing cat whiskers and a moustache on her face. Really, my friends are mad, but that's what makes them fabulous!
Now, on to music. Music rocks (geddit? Cause it rocks...OK, I'll stop now)!
Here's some tunes I'm listening to right now....
- Burn by Jessica Mauboy (seriously cool!)
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Miley Cyrus
- Untouched by The Veronicas
- Get Shaky by The Ian Carey Project
- Love Story by Taylor Swift
- Tell Me Something by Selena Gomez
- You Want A Little Of This by Ricki-Lee
- Cry For You by September
- Just Dance by Lady Gaga (you'd think she'd find a better name)
- Hot 'n' Cold by Katy Perry
- I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
- Waking Up In Vegas by Katy Perry
- I Want It All by HSM3 Sharpay and Ryan Evans
- Dancing Queen by ABBA
- The Climb by Miley Cyrus
OK there's like a heap more, but I have to get off the computer now.
Au Revoir, peoples!