Here are some very random (and weird and unusual) facts I found. Enjoy!
1. Starfish don't have brains.
2. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
3. The short-term memory capacity for most people is between five and nine items or digits. This is one reason why telephone numbers were kept to seven digits for so long.
4. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain!
5. The pupil of an eye expands as much as 45% when a person looks at something pleasing.
6. Cats have better memories than dogs.
7. (Don't read this if you get grossed out really easily. Or before bed.) In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders. Ewww, right?
8. A polar bear's skin is black.
9. The strongest muscle in the body is the tounge.
10. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up to the sky.
So.....did you like them? Should I have more? Comment and tell me what you think!