Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chicki!!!

Beeeep-beeeeep! New Online Store Alert! I have just found a TOTALLY cool new online store (thanks to http://www.lolasland.co.uk/) called....Chicki! It sells REALLY cute accessories, bags, stationary, the lot! And best of all.... if you scroll down the page, soon on the left you'll come to currency (cost), so you can pick Australian Dollars or whatever!!!
The shop is REALLY cool, and these are just SOME of the items that I fell in love with...


Wow! A cherry ring! Soooooooooooooo cool! I ♥ it! If you can't tell why I like it... you're crazy! Oh, and look at the title of the blog! This would look great with a cute top and a pair of red tights....



I ♥ Hello Kitty!!! Sooooooo cute (again!). And with school and writing and everything... you can never have too much stationary!!! This set includes a pencil case, a pen, a pencil, a ruler, a rubber and a sharpener. Essential AND really funky? I am so getting it!



Seriously, could there be anything cuter?! The cat makes it stylish yet cute. This would make a perfect accessory!!! This bag would be perfect to carry anything.... from notebooks to dancing gear!
Are you yet convinced that you should totally visit Chicki? If you are, go to
http://www.chicki.co.uk/ NOW!!!

1 comment:

LylaStar10 said...

I love that black bag. I go on lolasland all the time. i'm a member! are u?
Hello Kitty and anything cherry related totally rocks!

xxxx