Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chicklish and Cathy Cassidy!

Hi peoples!!! Guess what??? I did I review for...Chicklish! (As you might have guessed from the title) It's on the book Angel Cake by Cathy Cassidy! You check it out here. Thank you oh so VERY much to the Chicklish team for letting me do this!

Speaking of Cathy Cassidy... she's coming to Australia!!! I am cherrytasticly (my new word, cherry-tastic-ly) excited and completely CAN NOT WAIT!!! Eeeeeek! Sorry if I sound completely weird, but I am SO excited! (like I said before!!!)

Oh, but I am so very busy that I totally do not know how I manage to still keep my blog up-to-date. I mean, I....
-Have a Bible study on Monday
- Have dancing on Tuesday
- Have netball training on Thursday
- Have a netball game every Saturday
- Have a homework project due on Monday
- Have to fix a necklace for the Clothes Bin (a clothes store. The woman who owns it is very nice, and she knows I love beading so she gave me job of fixing jewelery. She pays me back in kearings)

Busy, busy bee am I.

8 comments:

Anna said...

cool! are you going to meet cathy? i can't because she's not coming to WA. did you see my reveiw on solider boy, your angelcake reveiw was awesome.
what state of australia do you live in?
and which is your favourite CC book?
luv ya

LylaStar10 said...

Wow! You're so busy!

Thanks for your comment on my latest blog.
I couldn't stop smiling!

xxxx

The Sweet Bonjour said...

Hiya!
If you would like to do the book exchange it would be fine because I'm sure they would arrive in Australia safe and sound! Let me know what you think.
x

Anna said...

what's the book exchange

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

Hi, my name is Amber, I'm a 10 yr old girl who is home educated. I also live in the UK. I love your blog, it's absolutely brilliant! I hope we can be friends.

Please comment on my blog, http://princessreader.blogspot.com

Your username is so cool! Ooh, I've just had an idea for a really unique username. I'll go and change it.

Amber

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

Hi, it's me Amber. Do you like my new username? Thanks for your comment on my blog! You are really good at writing. Are you going to do Blush-0-Rama again because I have some pretty embarrasing things to tell, lol.

Love your Angel Cake review, it's so cool!
Amber

Kate at Read This Book! said...

Ooh say hi to Cathy for me! She is a fabulous author. I'm so jealous of Angel Cake. I can't wait for my copy to arrive. xD

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

Hi CherryDiva!

You have won in my 'Cool Blogs' competition! Check my blog to see if you came 1st, 2nd or 3rd! Congratulations!

Amber